We know our products are critical to mission success and need to survive extended environmental stresses. That’s why we put our products through extensive testing to ensure that they are mission-ready for you.
Environmental Testing at I.F. Engineering
Our products have been designed and tested to meet a host of requirements set forth by some of the most common military and commercial standards. They include (but not limited to) the following:
- MIL-STD-810 (Latest Revisions):
- High/Low Operating/Storage Temperatures
- Shock & Vibration
- Transit Shock
- Drop Test
- UL 60950-1
- Radiated Emissions– ANSI C63.4 FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Section 15.109(b), Class A
- Conducted Emissions– ANSI C63.4 FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Section 15.107(b), Class A
- IEC 60950-1 and/or EN 60950-1
Ready to get started?
If you have any questions about our quality standards or our environmental testing processes, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our representatives are happy to help you out with any enquiries and provide further information on how we ensure the quality of our products in a range of environmental conditions.